If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Hello Jonas!

My brother Jonas Dahlén now has a blog!

Jonas lived with our family for a year when I was 3. He known for a few things around town:

  • His love of farm girls.
  • Whipping the high school table tennis champ who was a jerk and tried to challenge the Swede.
  • Best diaper changer ever.
  • Switching between Swedish and English when reading bedtime stories to play tricks on Erik and me.
  • The phase "you're so cUte."
Now Jonas lives in Sweden and has two wonderful boys and a beautiful wife Ann, and he works for Sun (IBM's competitor).

Jonas and I share one thing in common, unfortunately. We are both married to women who vastly smarter than we are, and they make it almost impossible for us to cause much trouble.

1 comments:

Jennifer 8/07/2007 11:38:00 AM  

Thanks for the comment, Kurt. I noticed the pixelation in my banner but it was a small miracle that I could actually get the dang thing resized to fit my blog, much less anything else. I appreciate the offer and I will most likely take you up on it after we get back from our trip. It's still a pretty vool banner, though, isn't it?