If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hear me now. . .


and believe me later.

I started going to the Y every morning at 5:30 with Matt. We started today. I don't know if there is an implied desire to go everyday, but I know that if I don't go every day, I will probably poop out like a girlie man.

Today I did about 25 minutes on the treadmill (4-6 MPH) and then we did some "curls for the girls" for another half hour.

Like I said to the guy at the front desk when I walked in at 5:30, "We'll see how long this lasts."

2 comments:

Heather 10/22/2007 08:00:00 PM  

Wow. Good luck with that. The only thing I'm doing at 5:30 a.m. is praying to still be asleep. (Or at least finally getting to sleep!)

Kurt Schroeder 10/23/2007 03:16:00 PM  

I give it 3 days...which means you may or may not get up tomorrow.