If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hear me now. . .


and believe me later.

I started going to the Y every morning at 5:30 with Matt. We started today. I don't know if there is an implied desire to go everyday, but I know that if I don't go every day, I will probably poop out like a girlie man.

Today I did about 25 minutes on the treadmill (4-6 MPH) and then we did some "curls for the girls" for another half hour.

Like I said to the guy at the front desk when I walked in at 5:30, "We'll see how long this lasts."

2 comments:

Heather 10/22/2007 08:00:00 PM  

Wow. Good luck with that. The only thing I'm doing at 5:30 a.m. is praying to still be asleep. (Or at least finally getting to sleep!)

Kurt Schroeder 10/23/2007 03:16:00 PM  

I give it 3 days...which means you may or may not get up tomorrow.