Without a doubt this year's Christmas letter was the most complicated we have done yet. I estimate that an a little over an hour of work was done for each letter sent.
I will post pictures of it in a later post.
Some info and my thoughts on this year's letter:
- Went out to about 50 people
- Is officially not worth $86.95.
- Is in full color. ($50 spent at FedEx/Kinkos)
- Contains paper folding.
- Contains something that could be used by the recipient all year long.
- Can be played on the piano.
- Can be put in a pocket.
- Contains blogvertising (ads for our blogs).
- Is different than any Christmas letter I have ever seen.
- Is probably my best letter ever.
- Took way too much time to put together.