If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Christmas Letters are Coming!

Without a doubt this year's Christmas letter was the most complicated we have done yet. I estimate that an a little over an hour of work was done for each letter sent.

I will post pictures of it in a later post.

Some info and my thoughts on this year's letter:

  • Went out to about 50 people
  • Is officially not worth $86.95.
  • Is in full color. ($50 spent at FedEx/Kinkos)
  • Contains paper folding.
  • Contains something that could be used by the recipient all year long.
  • Can be played on the piano.
  • Can be put in a pocket.
  • Contains blogvertising (ads for our blogs).
  • Is different than any Christmas letter I have ever seen.
  • Is probably my best letter ever.
  • Took way too much time to put together.
Each year, I take time to write a Christmas letter that I hope people will think is amazing, or funny, or crazy. That is my Christmas present to my family--a moment of joy after the mail has arrived. That's what I'm shooting for.

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: