If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some Blog Changes. . .

  • I moved my SiteMeter from the RevealCodes DOS blog to this one. That one never got any hits and I'm interested to see how many people see this one. I should see a spike shortly after the Christmas letter mailing.
  • Removed a section entitled My Bloggies. This had links to Heather's Cool Zebras blog and to Karen's Mommy's Dirty Secret blog. This section was getting a litle stale, as I had not actually added any new bloggies anyway. Plus, neither Heather nor Karen ever remembered to pay the $4.99 per month membership dues.
  • Added a section of web links. Mostly for my own convenience.