If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I believe this was me in the role of. . .

Sir Studley in our high school's version of the play Once Upon a Mattress.


This photo is courtesy of my friend Jason Pecard.

That's me in blue. If you think I look a little dorky in this photo, just think...at this point in his life, this kid could slam a basketball with 2 hands with just a 3 step takeoff...not much better? Damn.

1 comments:

C D 2/16/2008 11:16:00 PM  

I was Lady Larken when I was 18 -- Univeristy of Science and Arts of Oklahoma.

Fun Show.

None of our "knights" could step together step -- but we still had a great time.