If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Romney quits but...

not before making a comment that proves he is a total TOOL.




"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose," the former Massachusetts governor said.
I think that Goering said it best:
"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."


Anyone who says that voting for the any other party will allow the terrorists to win does not deserve your vote or your respect!

1 comments:

Anonymous 2/09/2008 10:06:00 AM  

Kurt that is awesome! I am going to link it to my blog. Beautiful historical connection.