If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Angelina Post

News these days says that Obama and McCain are trying to get the stated support of Angelina Jolie. OK here's my $.02 about Angelina Jolie.

  1. She's skanky.
  2. She meddles in relationships and has caused the breakup of several loving couples.
  3. She lives her life in the open obviously to attract attention to herself while trying to make it look the whole time like she is not trying to call attention to herself.
  4. She adopts babies and then makes money on the pictures people take of them.
  5. She has herself impregnated with multiple embryo so she gets pregnant faster and then expects the world to be excited that she had twins.
  6. Then she makes money on those.
  7. Has lots of skanky tattoos.
  8. Acts like she is high class despite all of the above.
  9. She's a waste of space.
  10. And I think she is a bad actress.
My pick instead?

Tina Turner.
  1. Better looking.
  2. Way better legs.
  3. Better singer.
  4. Smarter in real life.
  5. No tattoos.
or

Sandy.

Also no tats. That I know of.

1 comments:

Karen 8/11/2008 04:12:00 PM  

I'm all about Sandy. And I couldn't agree more re: Angelina Jolie. WT..?