If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, October 20, 2008

What the hell happened to my blog?

When I first started this blog it was pretty good. . .I think. I spent lot of time writing out the entries, usually at night, and I put a lot of effort into them.

Holy crap that first paragraph had four I's in it.

That's just one example of how my writing has suffered.

Last night I was lying in bed and saw that a friend of mine was online, so I talked to her. She hadn't commented on my blog in a while. No one really has. And I'm not some comment whore. I really don't care if people comment or not. But lately I had just been posting embedded videos or short quips, nothing substantial. And too much has been election related. I mean, at this point, most people accept the fact that Palin is a nut job, McCain is a teetering old fool nursing a small clutch of ultra-right-wing hate mongers and what I can only guess is a less than enthusiastic of middle of the road repubs who really wish that the former weren't dragging them down. I mean, I might not be the smartest guy in the room, but I can at least admit that both sides have their fair share of "out there" folks. ANYWAY.

So here I am, on the phone with this Bjork look-alike, when out of the blue she mentions something I had blogged. I can't remember what she had seen, but it perked me up to know that she was out there and had checked in.

So my spirit was kinda renewed and I promise to not just post embedded videos of Sarah Silverman or Barack or Palin or other folks anymore. I mean, most of these things people have probably seen before and I should find my niche doing something else. Like. . .Tricks for Editing Web Pages to Screw with People. Yeah that would be a good one!

4 comments:

ellen 10/21/2008 09:28:00 PM  

I like the political references, because I would never think to look for them on my own, and I sort of rely on you to keep me up on things.

Amy 10/22/2008 09:42:00 PM  

I'm always reading, just not commenting much these days. I think when they did my c-section they snuck in a lobotomy, as well. :)

But I'm always listening. To you, and Sandy, too.

xox
Bjork

Missy 10/29/2008 06:16:00 PM  

I READ YOUR BLOG!

Jonas DahlĂ©n 11/03/2008 12:35:00 AM  

I read your blog! Ellen has a good point ... I would not find the things you find

So keep it up!!!

Din egen broder,
Jonas D.