If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, October 20, 2008

What the hell happened to my blog?

When I first started this blog it was pretty good. . .I think. I spent lot of time writing out the entries, usually at night, and I put a lot of effort into them.

Holy crap that first paragraph had four I's in it.

That's just one example of how my writing has suffered.

Last night I was lying in bed and saw that a friend of mine was online, so I talked to her. She hadn't commented on my blog in a while. No one really has. And I'm not some comment whore. I really don't care if people comment or not. But lately I had just been posting embedded videos or short quips, nothing substantial. And too much has been election related. I mean, at this point, most people accept the fact that Palin is a nut job, McCain is a teetering old fool nursing a small clutch of ultra-right-wing hate mongers and what I can only guess is a less than enthusiastic of middle of the road repubs who really wish that the former weren't dragging them down. I mean, I might not be the smartest guy in the room, but I can at least admit that both sides have their fair share of "out there" folks. ANYWAY.

So here I am, on the phone with this Bjork look-alike, when out of the blue she mentions something I had blogged. I can't remember what she had seen, but it perked me up to know that she was out there and had checked in.

So my spirit was kinda renewed and I promise to not just post embedded videos of Sarah Silverman or Barack or Palin or other folks anymore. I mean, most of these things people have probably seen before and I should find my niche doing something else. Like. . .Tricks for Editing Web Pages to Screw with People. Yeah that would be a good one!

4 comments:

ellen 10/21/2008 09:28:00 PM  

I like the political references, because I would never think to look for them on my own, and I sort of rely on you to keep me up on things.

Mrs. Chicken 10/22/2008 09:42:00 PM  

I'm always reading, just not commenting much these days. I think when they did my c-section they snuck in a lobotomy, as well. :)

But I'm always listening. To you, and Sandy, too.

xox
Bjork

Missy 10/29/2008 06:16:00 PM  

I READ YOUR BLOG!

Jonas DahlĂ©n 11/03/2008 12:35:00 AM  

I read your blog! Ellen has a good point ... I would not find the things you find

So keep it up!!!

Din egen broder,
Jonas D.