If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, December 05, 2008

The perfect end to a Friday

Sandy is downstairs watching some Airline on the Roku while she addresses the Christmas envelopes, and I am upstairs putting together this year's Christmas card. The snow is lightly falling on the porch.

Christmas is my favorite time of year.




9:26 - Update: I think I will run out of tape.
9:37 - Update: Just thought to check weight of the letter again -- exactly 1 ounce. Sweet.
10:01 - Update: Ran out of tape.
10:40 - Update: Done assembling the letters. Now will start the final step.

2 comments:

ellen 12/06/2008 08:05:00 AM  

Anticipating the arrival of your seasonal efforts is a true highlight of December, if not the entire year. How you keep outdoing yourself every year is a total mystery. You'll soon see I've taken the opposite approach this year and have adopted the minimalist theme. It may be enough for some people to cross me off their list.

Heather 12/09/2008 01:19:00 PM  

Your holiday card is very clever as usual.