- Wallpaper was removed easily.
- Walls will be raised and mudded and taped.
- Wood will be added to lengthen joists past permanent fixtures. One possibility is shown below:
- Pine carsiding will be treated with Old Master Satin Spar Marine Varnish to make it watertight, and hammered to the new lower joists. The flowing ceiling should be more architecturally pleasing in a smaller space.
- What the final project might look like.
Compete in various Lumberjack game events and win the trophy!
|Play this free game now!!|