If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

810 Brookwood West

On our recent trip to Green Bay Sandy took some photos of my childhood home. I was encouraged that the only difference to the place seems to be the growth of the trees and the unfortunate repainting of the front door from a rich blue to a yellowish/tan color. Other than that the place looks great. If I had the money... :-)







BTW My brother has the plans for it and I would LOVE to get them and recreate the house in Sketchup. If only I had the time...

1 comments:

ellen 6/25/2009 10:05:00 AM  

Ah, Brookwood! You're right, the place is looking good, with the exception of the front entrance area. Maybe they think the light color is more of an accent...there's no accounting for taste. I had forgotten that Erik has the plans. Maybe one of the kids will someday recreate it in toothpicks!