If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

810 Brookwood West

On our recent trip to Green Bay Sandy took some photos of my childhood home. I was encouraged that the only difference to the place seems to be the growth of the trees and the unfortunate repainting of the front door from a rich blue to a yellowish/tan color. Other than that the place looks great. If I had the money... :-)







BTW My brother has the plans for it and I would LOVE to get them and recreate the house in Sketchup. If only I had the time...

1 comments:

ellen 6/25/2009 10:05:00 AM  

Ah, Brookwood! You're right, the place is looking good, with the exception of the front entrance area. Maybe they think the light color is more of an accent...there's no accounting for taste. I had forgotten that Erik has the plans. Maybe one of the kids will someday recreate it in toothpicks!