If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let there be light

in the garage.

Spent last night installing 4 new can lights in the garage. I think it looks very nice, but after climbing up and down from the attic until 3 am, I have some unanswered questions:

  1. Why does an entire prewired recessed can light enclosure cost $8 but the simple white platic external cover cost $10?
  2. Why is my mucus black?
  3. Should I wire up some outlets for christmas light plug-ins on the roof line?
  4. Seriously, why is my mucus black?

1 comments:

ellen 6/17/2009 03:03:00 PM  

Let's hope it's not from breathing squirrel "detritis." Go right ahead with Christmas wiring; when you get to be my age, you'll be glad you did.