If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Canoeing the Zumbro, and my Accidental Triathalon

This Saturday morning I took the kids canoeing down the Zumbro. We put in at a park in north Rochester and canoed a couple miles to a pot upstream where I could pull the canoe out. Water was deeper than previous attempts, we had some little rapids, and the kids loved paddling and shared the bow. Then I went home and worked in my pajamas until 10:30 at night taking IBM iSeries support calls.

Today I woke up and instead of attending Church, which starts at a sometimes too early (:00 am, I took the kids swimming at the Y. Then we came home for lunch. Dropped them off at an afternoon birthday party and then Sandy and I went to the Y again and I ran a little over three miles. Then we came home, picked up the kids, and I took them for a bike ride.

Swam, Ran, and Biked.

Sounds like a triathlon to me.

0 comments: