If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Christians are Insane!

An update on the last post...

A Supreme Court spokesman, Abdul Wakil Omeri, said the case had been dismissed because of "problems with the prosecutors' evidence." He said several of Rahman's relatives testified he is mentally unstable and prosecutors have to "decide if he is mentally fit to stand trial."

We're insane for doing anything but helping the poor and downtrodden, that's for sure.

Here's a quote from November 6, 2000. Guess who said it?

"Let me tell you what else I'm worried about: I'm worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our view of the military is for our military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and, therefore, prevent war from happening in the first place."

2 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 3/27/2006 01:27:00 PM  

The sentences I don't like are the ones that start with "OK, this should be an easy question." It never is.

Kurt Schroeder 3/27/2006 02:56:00 PM  

I've never heard you mention Carles Martel before Mom. How much are you into 9th century European history?