If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bloggie Trading Card #1: Karen

Yo wassup bloggies.

Today I heard from Sandy that her friend (and my bloggie) Karen had brought me a Beatles CD she had made for me. This so delighted me that I decided to create a limited edition series of trading cards based on the love I have for my bloggies.

Here is Card #1:


visit Karen @ http://mommysdirtysecret.blogspot.com/

These cards will be printed on 100% pure pixels, and are subject to immediate removal if any bloggie is offended by my selection of font and/or lack of Photoshop skills.

4 comments:

Karen 6/19/2006 02:17:00 PM  

I laughed so hard that it hurts.

I am going to keep making you cds so that I can collect more.

Amy 6/19/2006 03:20:00 PM  

This is a riot! But Stanford should read: "Harvard." That is what she was always after!

Karen 6/19/2006 11:54:00 PM  

Ha! Harvard. Please.

Here's a question: where did you find the picture?

Kurt Schroeder 6/20/2006 01:21:00 AM  

I googled for your husband's name when Sandy asked me to look for your phone number, and I couldn't find it via your address on google.