If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bloggie Trading Card #1: Karen

Yo wassup bloggies.

Today I heard from Sandy that her friend (and my bloggie) Karen had brought me a Beatles CD she had made for me. This so delighted me that I decided to create a limited edition series of trading cards based on the love I have for my bloggies.

Here is Card #1:


visit Karen @ http://mommysdirtysecret.blogspot.com/

These cards will be printed on 100% pure pixels, and are subject to immediate removal if any bloggie is offended by my selection of font and/or lack of Photoshop skills.

4 comments:

Karen 6/19/2006 02:17:00 PM  

I laughed so hard that it hurts.

I am going to keep making you cds so that I can collect more.

lynsalyns 6/19/2006 03:20:00 PM  

This is a riot! But Stanford should read: "Harvard." That is what she was always after!

Karen 6/19/2006 11:54:00 PM  

Ha! Harvard. Please.

Here's a question: where did you find the picture?

Kurt Schroeder 6/20/2006 01:21:00 AM  

I googled for your husband's name when Sandy asked me to look for your phone number, and I couldn't find it via your address on google.