If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Star Wars Geek Accessory

A bloggie of mine has recently been posting that she is a Star Wars geek, and I wanted to alert her to the fact that ThinkGeek now sells a backpack that fits her perfectly.

More information and images of the bag are available. I expect to see this sucker draped over Karen's shoulder Personally, I can't see how any self-respecting (and self assured) woman would turn down the opportunity to purchase this item.

I expect that blogs from NY will soon be accompanied by pictures of the blogger in question using this to tote diapers, fruit snacks, and books around town.

Buy it you will.

2 comments:

Amy 6/22/2006 02:18:00 PM  

Please, I'm begging you, don't encourage her!

Karen 6/22/2006 03:41:00 PM  

It's on backorder!

I do, however, already own Darth Tater and Spud Trooper.