If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2007

In the spirit of "A Holiday Wish" by Steve Martin:

"A Holiday Wish" by Steve Martin

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace . . . and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing . . . the second would be for the $30 million every month to me . . . and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids . . .

If I had three wishes for next Halloween, the first would be that my kids would all hold hands together in the spirit of love and peace, the second would be Sandy and my Mom to go trick or treating too and just happen to get all Godiva chocolates, and the second would be for a costume like this:



This, in my mind, is the only worthwhile thing for any man my age to dress up as.
"TK1973, why aren't you at your post?"

My new favorite fraternal organization.

2 comments:

Sandy 11/01/2006 02:31:00 PM  

I have to admit that you'd probably be the coolest Dad on the block!

Heather 11/01/2006 11:35:00 PM  

that would be a pretty rockin costume.