If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kicking it old school

I often think that I will reprogram my blog to show the OLDEST posts first, and as they were read through, a person would catch up with my life. A cookie could keep track of where you were last, and the latest post could always be accessed via a link at the top or something. But I digress. . .

My point is that I have written a lot of posts that people will probably never see. I rarely browse the archives of my favorite blogs, and I don't expect others to do the same. With that in mind, and over a year of blog posts under my belt, I submit to you:

Kurt's Top 13 Blog Entries of the 2005-2006 Blog Season

These are all popup links. When you click them, a new window will open with the blog posting. Read it and then close it and click on another. I hate popups but I thought here they would be useful.

  1. Adventures in Video Editing -- Making a Movie
  2. Our New Garden -- The start of something wonderful
  3. Father's Day Weekend 2005 -- When I flew an airplane over Rochester
  4. I lied to Annika -- Thoughts on princesses and dinosaurs
  5. I Support Single Moms -- A classic Photoshop job on Sandy's brother
  6. Reverand Schroeder -- Done on a whim
  7. An idle Wednesday Evening -- Making fun of dead people
  8. It's 02005 -- A post regarding the longevity of mankind
  9. A Thanksgiving to Forget -- Never again
  10. The Star Wars Happy Chicken -- No comment.
  11. An open letter to my Veterinarian Tobin Emrich
  12. World Trade Center Conspiracy Post -- Obligatory
  13. A list of my dead pets -- A letter to my daughter


Personally, I'll go with the Star Wars Happy Chicken. Feel free to vote/comment on your favorite.

4 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 7/25/2006 07:30:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy 7/25/2006 07:31:00 PM  

For me, it's a toss-up between the Princess Tower story and Happy Chicken. They're both very endearing stories.

Heather 7/25/2006 10:04:00 PM  

I couldn't read the Princess Tower one, but I got a little teary reading your letter to Annika about your dead pets. Very nice. Annika is very thoughtful...water in the box.

Heather 7/25/2006 10:06:00 PM  

Although the Happy Chicken is pretty sweet also. I can tell Annika feels things very deeply.