I often think that I will reprogram my blog to show the OLDEST posts first, and as they were read through, a person would catch up with my life. A cookie could keep track of where you were last, and the latest post could always be accessed via a link at the top or something. But I digress. . .
My point is that I have written a lot of posts that people will probably never see. I rarely browse the archives of my favorite blogs, and I don't expect others to do the same. With that in mind, and over a year of blog posts under my belt, I submit to you:
Kurt's Top 13 Blog Entries of the 2005-2006 Blog Season
These are all popup links. When you click them, a new window will open with the blog posting. Read it and then close it and click on another. I hate popups but I thought here they would be useful.
- Adventures in Video Editing -- Making a Movie
- Our New Garden -- The start of something wonderful
- Father's Day Weekend 2005 -- When I flew an airplane over Rochester
- I lied to Annika -- Thoughts on princesses and dinosaurs
- I Support Single Moms -- A classic Photoshop job on Sandy's brother
- Reverand Schroeder -- Done on a whim
- An idle Wednesday Evening -- Making fun of dead people
- It's 02005 -- A post regarding the longevity of mankind
- A Thanksgiving to Forget -- Never again
- The Star Wars Happy Chicken -- No comment.
- An open letter to my Veterinarian Tobin Emrich
- World Trade Center Conspiracy Post -- Obligatory
- A list of my dead pets -- A letter to my daughter
Personally, I'll go with the Star Wars Happy Chicken. Feel free to vote/comment on your favorite.