If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kicking it old school

I often think that I will reprogram my blog to show the OLDEST posts first, and as they were read through, a person would catch up with my life. A cookie could keep track of where you were last, and the latest post could always be accessed via a link at the top or something. But I digress. . .

My point is that I have written a lot of posts that people will probably never see. I rarely browse the archives of my favorite blogs, and I don't expect others to do the same. With that in mind, and over a year of blog posts under my belt, I submit to you:

Kurt's Top 13 Blog Entries of the 2005-2006 Blog Season

These are all popup links. When you click them, a new window will open with the blog posting. Read it and then close it and click on another. I hate popups but I thought here they would be useful.

  1. Adventures in Video Editing -- Making a Movie
  2. Our New Garden -- The start of something wonderful
  3. Father's Day Weekend 2005 -- When I flew an airplane over Rochester
  4. I lied to Annika -- Thoughts on princesses and dinosaurs
  5. I Support Single Moms -- A classic Photoshop job on Sandy's brother
  6. Reverand Schroeder -- Done on a whim
  7. An idle Wednesday Evening -- Making fun of dead people
  8. It's 02005 -- A post regarding the longevity of mankind
  9. A Thanksgiving to Forget -- Never again
  10. The Star Wars Happy Chicken -- No comment.
  11. An open letter to my Veterinarian Tobin Emrich
  12. World Trade Center Conspiracy Post -- Obligatory
  13. A list of my dead pets -- A letter to my daughter


Personally, I'll go with the Star Wars Happy Chicken. Feel free to vote/comment on your favorite.

4 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 7/25/2006 07:30:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy 7/25/2006 07:31:00 PM  

For me, it's a toss-up between the Princess Tower story and Happy Chicken. They're both very endearing stories.

Heather 7/25/2006 10:04:00 PM  

I couldn't read the Princess Tower one, but I got a little teary reading your letter to Annika about your dead pets. Very nice. Annika is very thoughtful...water in the box.

Heather 7/25/2006 10:06:00 PM  

Although the Happy Chicken is pretty sweet also. I can tell Annika feels things very deeply.